Range day 270 Bee 444 and 45-70

FOTIS":25ajh3d3 said:
I have some 140 AB's but will wait for the 129 LRAB's also

I am putting my foot down! I am trying to resist monkeying with them Fotis. I have a good load, using RL25 and the 140 BT and AB.. Both are knocking on 3200, and the accuracy is AWESOME. Just can't see gaining anymore than that.. Plus, I just don't feel like making up another load! HA!

I hope you do try them though. Thinking they will be an easy 3300 out of the 264, and man, the downrange ballistics is incredible!

I've got those four boxes of .264" Nosler BTs ready to bring with me later this month. :wink:

George

GeorgeS":tvm64ghc said:
I've got those four boxes of .264" Nosler BTs ready to bring with me later this month. :wink:

George

I haven't shot ANYTHING with those 140 BT's, but man, I gotta think they would be really horrible medicine for muley's and probably elk too.. If they are like the 150 BT outta the 270WSM, they are tough bullets, with thick bases. Hoping to get a chance to try it this Fall on something. It deserves to get hunted!

SJB358":t5uaug3n said:
FOTIS":t5uaug3n said:
I have some 140 AB's but will wait for the 129 LRAB's also

I am putting my foot down! I am trying to resist monkeying with them Fotis. I have a good load, using RL25 and the 140 BT and AB.. Both are knocking on 3200, and the accuracy is AWESOME. Just can't see gaining anymore than that.. Plus, I just don't feel like making up another load! HA!

I hope you do try them though. Thinking they will be an easy 3300 out of the 264, and man, the downrange ballistics is incredible!

I'm calling BS on this! It might last for a month or two, but sooner or later you will cave under the pressure of the curiosity of a new bullet. You may as well just go for it to start with! :)

Wait until I post today s range results. You will lose it!!!!!!!!

Watching this one hard! I've two boxes of 150gr LRABs and a Mod. 70 in 270Bee on the way!
Scott

SJB358":2o989qbc said:
JD338":2o989qbc said:
Fotis,

You are in the zone, nice shooting.
The 270 Wby with the 150gr ABLR at 3300 is smokin'!

JD338

You aren't kidding..

http://shop.williamsgunsight.com/morein ... .aspx&ai=M

Something like this would be okay.... :lol:

Don't show me things like that...I've been fighting the urge to buy a 270 Weatherby Magnum!!!

Btw don't mention this to my good buddy dubyam lol!!!

SJB358":ch08xgcm said:
JD338":ch08xgcm said:
Fotis,

You are in the zone, nice shooting.
The 270 Wby with the 150gr ABLR at 3300 is smokin'!

JD338

You aren't kidding..

http://shop.williamsgunsight.com/morein ... .aspx&ai=M

Something like this would be okay.... :lol:

Don't show me things like that...I've been fighting the urge to buy a 270 Weatherby Magnum!!!

Btw don't mention this to my good buddy dubyam lol!!!

muleman":lj4igg0w said:
Watching this one hard! I've two boxes of 150gr LRABs and a Mod. 70 in 270Bee on the way!
Scott

NICE!!! Looking forward to others results.. Crazy speed for sure.

Dan, I hope Dub see's this and can't resist... :twisted:

If every extra dollar weren't going towards schooling right now I'd probably be telling you about my new rifle lol!!!

Back