Fun range day.

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
After a long time I finally made it out. I bought my new FNP 45 ACP, my Walther PPKS in 380 ACP my new Marlin 32-20 my new 45-70 GBL and my 444 Marlin.

My FN 45

Handgun is extremely accurate and digested everything with not an issue! Great groups and very happy. 15 rounds of 45 ACP rocks!

The Walther was smooth as butter as usual producing very nice groups for a little carry gun.

The new 45-70 was also very accurate with the 350 Hornadies and 4198 at 2100 fps. Trigger needs some work though. Not as good as the JM stamped.

The 32-20 was a blast. No recoil to speak of and once I sighted her in any rock withing 200 yards was in trouble.

The 444 was interesting. Even though it is a microgroove 1:38 it clover leafed 3 shots of the 265 FTX factory loads at 50 yards. Also if you remember a while ago I posted some loads of using the 444 as a shotgun. Well this is a pattern at 45 feet with #7.5 shot. Gotta work on that one.

Overall a nice day..... :mrgreen:

Great to learn that you've got weather decent enough for a range day and that you had a good time there Fotis.

It's nice to get out and shoot!

Guy

Looks to have been great fun, Fotis. Some fine firearms you have.

Cool, sounds like a great range day. The lever guns are a blast to shoot..

Back