MINOX Binos

Rem Jim

Handloader
Jan 7, 2012
I bought a New set of MINOX BL 10x42 binos today - anyone use these or look through them ? Opinions- what do you think of them ? :?:

Cheers :) RJ

I have a pair of the less expensive ones and believe they are excellent. I've read some great reviews of the pair your getting Jim.

I have, and use, a pair of 15 x 56 Minox binoculars and have no complaints. They are good quality for the coin spent IMHO.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I got my new Minox binos today - i was just outside looking through them at 8.30 PM here and looking at some deer at around 600-700 yards - CLEAR as a bell - Great light intake - so fari am extremely Happy with them ! :grin: RJ

Vince you must have a steady hand or numerous mounting applications with that 56x but I am always scared I might see something really far away with them and actually have to walk that far away! That would ruin my week even at sea level :lol: I use my 10x42's Swaro on a tripod and they are actually too much power for me but if you can billy goat it I can respect that a bunch! But around my area we have some small hills that would take me out and some large mountains as well ! Congrat's on the purchase as I am sure they will be needed as looking down with good glass is a must in Colorado & NM ! I just use my truck as a platform as I am mobility impaired :grin:

I have three different tripods, depending on the situation, since I shake like I got DT's. :grin:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I have being using my Minox Binos for a while and i have to say they are VERY IMPRESSIVE ! AND REALLY IMPRESSIVE for the price ! :) RJ

Rem Jim":1mzqx9y4 said:
I have being using my Minox Binos for a while and i have to say they are VERY IMPRESSIVE ! AND REALLY IMPRESSIVE for the price ! :) RJ
I concur.
I haven't bought a spotting scope yet because the Minox 15 x 56 meet my needs. I can tell a buck from a doe. Not interested in counting points.

I have heard a lot of good things about Minox but haven't looked through any of their products.
My girlfriend bought a pair of Vortex Crossfire II binoculars and I was impressed.
They do not equal my Meopta binos but they are pretty decent for the money.
There is some good glass out there for reasonable money these days.

JD338

Back