7mm 120 Ballistic Tips

Where are they?? I can't find any on shelves around Michigan and am running very low.
Oh my...
I mean no malice when I say this...

Welcome to the party, pal...

This has been an ongoing discussion of sorts on here abroad the Nosler lineup.

No product and honestly is utter nonsense.
Other mfg's are putting goods on the shelf...which ones?
All of them.

Oh, except for Nosler.

No ballistic tips, accubonds in any caliber really. How are they in business? What are they even making??

These are elk capable being the absolutes (very small engraving area) they are capable of 3100-3250 fps in a standard 7mm-08.

And all hammers are pretty much always in stock.

Guy:

Just got some 175 for my 338 RPM and 282 for my 378 Bee Saturday in the mail.

Until they are again available I make do with Hammer Bullets.
I'm slowly transitioning that way. I'm using the 143 Hammer Hunter in a 280 Akley @ 3100 (ish), and I think it'll be a "do-all" kind of load. When my stash of 120 BT's for the 7-08 are depleted, I'll move to the 119 Absolute or 120 Hunter. That being said, if someone doesn't like a mono, I see no reason why a139 SST wouldn't be a fair substitute for BT's.

To echo Fotis and others… use Hammers. They’re super easy to load for and can be absolute pissrockets.

The 120gr Hunter would probably be pretty great for an all around bullet that’ll line up with conventional loading practices. The Absolutes require a little bit more panache

I am sure they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I’ll stick to the nosler and if I have to hunt with monos, got Barnes or can get APEX from down the street from me!

No ballistic tips, accubonds in any caliber really. How are they in business? What are they even making??
Come on dawg...
(Isn't that how they say it?)

They're working "as hard as possible to get product to you"
Or something along those lines.

I wish shelves were full of Nosler but I can't even say they're putting anything out there.
It's so devoid of Nosler you'd wonder if they're mfg any longer

I'm a little disappointed in Nosler's lack of production too. The Accubonds that I've got are getting to be like gold nuggets. People would pay anything to get a few, especially the 160gr .284 bullets.

I'm all out of the 180gr .308 Accubonds and don't really expect to see any for a while.

I'm a little disappointed in Nosler's lack of production too. The Accubonds that I've got are getting to be like gold nuggets. People would pay anything to get a few, especially the 160gr .284 bullets.

I'm all out of the 180gr .308 Accubonds and don't really expect to see any for a while.
Charlie

SPS has 30 180 AB seconds in stock. I just bought a few more bags so my wife is set to go with her 30 Nosler. She put 3 into a 1.5" group on the 250 yard gong and hammered 3 deer with it this year with excellent results. At $22 a box, it's a pretty good deal.

JD338

Charlie

SPS has 30 180 AB seconds in stock. I just bought a few more bags so my wife is set to go with her 30 Nosler. She put 3 into a 1.5" group on the 250 yard gong and hammered 3 deer with it this year with excellent results. At $22 a box, it's a pretty good deal.

JD338
That is a pretty good deal, and the Accubonds I've shot have been quite accurate!

Regards, Guy

Back