.375 300gr PT's (Got them!)

Sounds like a fantastic hunt, best of luck to you as you plan. And very classy choice of cartridge!

Rem Jim":kg5w3ziw said:
Hey Lou - please SAVE the BRASS for me ! LOL :grin: RJ

No problem Jim, well do!..I've got some, and more coming too :wink:
well probably burn off another 20 or so this weekend

Lou

I don't know that any I seen or heard of .375's that didn't shoot the 300 PTwell, within it's practical range.

Got them today, and they are awesome!..Shot @200yds today,MV 2590, that's 150fps faster than the federal cape shok load.Recoil was mild, and feeding and extraction was silky smooth as well,I fired 20 PT's and 10 AB's was surprised that POI was only about 1/2-3/4" difference between the two loads 8)
Lou

All I can say is that 375 of yours is a keeper, it just seems to group everything well. With so many good loads it must be hard to pick the one you are going to use for you moose hunt. Very nice shooting :)

Shoots pretty Good that SAKO - nearly :?: as good as my REM XCR 375 H&H :roll: LOL

Yahoo more brass for me :grin:

Cheers :) RJ

Sako 85":1a6thk5g said:
I fired 20 PT's and 10 AB's was surprised that POI was only about 1/2-3/4" difference between the two loads

Speer also made note in their #14 reloading manual that the cartridge seems to inherently group bullets of different weights close to the same point of impact. And I think the intro for Nosler's #7 manual calls it "the most useful cartridge ever developed."

Those are excellent groups at 100 yards, sir; let alone 200. Well done!

Back