where to buy parts for a Dylan star tool?

Sas874runner

Handloader
Oct 10, 2012
Did anyone know anywhere that still has parts or makes replacement parts for a Dylan star tool. I have access to 3 machines but each one needs a few parts

These are the original Dillon progressive presses. They were the press that made Dillon. The star tool was 100% progressive. From case feeders to bullets feeders. Every stroke of the press arm would produce one finished round. They are very cool and extremely efficient.

As I was looking for tumblers today I went on to e-bay and did a search for Dillion. They have a rather large assortment of reloading press parts for sale !!!

Sas874runner":2s954v48 said:
These are the original Dillon progressive presses. They were the press that made Dillon. The star tool was 100% progressive. From case feeders to bullets feeders. Every stroke of the press arm would produce one finished round. They are very cool and extremely efficient.

...if Dillon made it, call 'em up. There's a good reason they have a rep for "Customer Service", they really do take good care of their customers...

This press is most often called a Dillon. But it was actually made before Dillon was a company. When this was in production it was star tool manufacturing. Then partners separated and one became Dillon.

I have a Star lub-sizer for cast bullets and I found the company that still makes parts for it. I think it is in California. I did a search for it and found them. I can't remember the companies name right now and can't lay my hands on the information I wrote down about them. I moved last March and have a hard time finding some stuff. I had a piling system at my old house and I could lay my hands on most anything because I knew what pile it was under. I moved and organized everything and can't find half my stuff. LOL

I understand that 100% it's a valid system when it's there but if you have to move it then it just gets screwed up

Back