stainless steel media

I don't have it but my friend from work uses it. He puts in dirty (filthy dirty) deprimed cases and it does the outside, it does the inside, and it cleans out the primer pocket!! This is to more spangly condition than new from the box!!

I'd like to get one but have not bit the bullet yet. You cannot us a regular case tumbler and have to get the kit with the rotary tumbler. It sure does a nice job.

David.

I use both. I use the stainless steel media for my own brass, reserving the corn cob/walnut shell media for commercial stuff or for times when I am in a hurry.

Randy, you can't ask for better performance. I bought the kit with the Tumbler's tumbler, but I would expect this other make to be just fine. I would highly recommend getting the media separator too. You'll have to put up with dealing with the water and it's really a bit more work but you can't ask for purtier brass. Find yourself a good sized magnet too---it makes collecting all the iddy biddy pins that will inevitably get away a lot easier.

I just purchased the stainless media tumbling kit less than a year ago after using traditional tumblers & corn cob/walnut media for the previous 25 years or so. I will never go back to the traditional tumblers! I love my Stainless Steel Media Kit!

280SOLIDBASE":3i2forpc said:
I just purchased the stainless media tumbling kit less than a year ago after using traditional tumblers & corn cob/walnut media for the previous 25 years or so. I will never go back to the traditional tumblers! I love my Stainless Steel Media Kit!

That appears to be a familiar story from those who use the stainless media and a Thumler Tumbler.

Back