Question for you Model 70 honchos

EOD Diver":3hssvu9s said:
Sorry guys. Workload here is crazy, but I try to check in every now and then and love talkin' pre-64s! Working with some of your guys from 3rd MSOB on some stuff we've got going on here Scotty. They're good guys to work with. Your Edge stocked pre-64 idea sounds like a good one to me bud. Doc, be careful. There's something special about pre-64s. Hunting and shooting with a rifle from a different era is a lot of fun and it's a real slippery slope once you get started!
Take Care,
Joe

Different era? I was born just seven years after the Model 70 was!

Well guys, I got to look at it today, but it didn't really speak to me so I left without it. Not really in a rush to go out and buy that other Featherweight either. Plenty of other places to spend the money this summer. And the two current Featherweights, though 50 years apart, get along just fine.

But thanks for the discussion! :)

DrMike":rh9gi4n0 said:
Hegland":rh9gi4n0 said:
Now Dr Mike, that guy has a collection! :grin:

One can never have too many Model 70s. :mrgreen:

May I print that out good Dr. Mike and use that as an official " Doctors Orders" when the wife gives me that " you have how many of those?"

Absolutely, Pat; I aim to please and I'm pleased to aim. Hope it hits the ten X for you in your interactions with your good lady. (y)

Back