Obama the skeet shooter

big rifle man

Handloader
Dec 21, 2005
I don't know if anyone has had the chance to look at the news today but there is a picture of the clown in the white house shooting a shotgun, supposedly at Clay pigeons. The picture does not show the skeet field or where the location was. The comment with the picture is Obama is shooting skeet to show the american public and gun owners that he does participate in the shooting sports. I really did bust out laughing when I saw this. Do they really think we are this detached from what is going on.

Where's quail hunting Cheyeny when you need a partner huh?

He could certainly use some instruction on mounting a shotgun. Also, those must be squib loads as there seems to be scant recoil. The butt doesn't even depress his shirt. I'm not convinced of anything other than the venal perfidy of this administration.

The WH stated that it is forbidden to photoshop that photo..... seems someone out there really cares what is forbidden or what...

boma_zps25fc0edb.jpg

Good one, Mortis. In the Age of the Internet, it is unlikely that people would pass up such a ripe opportunity.

FOTIS":3e8iigf0 said:
Where's quail hunting Cheyeny when you need a partner huh?

My thoughts exactly. What a crock this is. Just like John Kerry tried to do to grab more of the conservative vote when he ran against Bush.

Oh what will they think of next?

This one came off a trapshooters site.... posted to the Handloader's Bench.... and I bring it here for your entertainment....

brianinoregon_2008_0303225_zps13c7be81.jpg

Nobody is going to respect his forbidden whatever, when he and his troop of tyrants been breaking laws from day one.
I hadn't seen the original photo, but just knowing what I believe, I highly doubt he has ever picked up a firearm prior. It's totally against his grain.

JD is totally right, the guy hasn't been truthful in anything.

I seen the original picture, he must have someone loading and handing the gun to him. He isn't wearing a shell pouch or a vest. Damn, he even shoots from the left LOL.

Iguesss if you speak from the left and think from the left, I guess shooting from the left comes next. No malice intended to left handers!

Back