Nothing blemished about this

pharmseller

Handloader
Feb 13, 2012
I went to the range yesterday to try out some new loads in my Tikka T3 Lite stainless 7mm-08. I was shooting 140 Accubonds over Varget and 120 TTSX over Big Game. Nothing shot exceptionally well until I went back to my tried and true load using 140 Partitions over 47.5 grains of Big Game at 2.805" COAL. This load chronographs at 2880 with a really low ES.

Blems from SPS.

image.jpg1_zpsp0ulflzr.jpg

Three clicks left and one down. I hate to say it but I'm going to quit experimenting with this rifle.

P

Fantastic! That sure is a fine load for that rifle. Good shooting too.

FOTIS":3astvl27 said:
elk killer right there

There's a bull in the freezer (not much left) from this same combo. I'm looking to add another this October.

P

Tikkas are "fun killers" when it comes to load development. Good things come too easy!

I would be so happy to get my 7-08 to group like that. Just great. That is one bullet I have not tried, but I'm convinced. Nice shootin' :)
EE2

I'd call that good, and go out and buy a crap ton of bullets, brass and powder and start loading!

I think if you loosen up the screws on your scope mounts you'll see why SPS sucks.

Thank me later.

efw":218jc7h6 said:
I think if you loosen up the screws on your scope mounts you'll see why SPS sucks.

Thank me later.

You gotta fill me in on that Eric. You lost me buddy

Great looking load, hope Big Game appears again soon too it is an excellent powder.

Back