NOSLER #5 Manual

Rem Jim

Handloader
Jan 7, 2012
I am missing a #5 Nolser Reload manual from my set - any one have one they will sell to me Please ? :?: I Borrowed it to someone and it has NEVER returned ! :cry: Thks :) Let me know . RJ

RJ, I will check in my boxes of books and see if I still have it. If so it is yours my friend :mrgreen:!!

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":3g1t498b said:
RJ, I will check in my boxes of books and see if I still have it. If so it is yours my friend :mrgreen:!!

Blessings,
Dan

A Blessing :grin: if you have one for me my Friend ! let me know - Thks :grin: RJ

Jim, I am still looking :( I think that I can hide my own Easter eggs now :lol:. I have not forgot about you.

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":fgi9w1o5 said:
Jim, I am still looking :( I think that I can hide my own Easter eggs now :lol:. I have not forgot about you.

Blessings,
Dan

Thank you SIR ! I appreciate that ! :grin:

Cheers :) RJ

Still LOOKING for a # 5 Nosler manual ! let me know id you have one for sale - Thks :)
Cheers RJ

RJ, I apologize as I can not find mine :evil:. It seems that it has disappeared, I have given a number of my manuals away. My cousin just moved and his stuff is all in boxes. I have asked him to have a look to see if he has one and he told me he would look and let me know.
Sorry for not getting back to you on this.

Blessings,
Dan

Thats OK Dan - i just though i would re post it - maybe someone has one they will part with ! :grin: Thks

Hey Dan - another member here has a copy and is sending it to me so your off the HOOK ! LOL Thanks anyhow for looking for me i Appreciate it . :grin:

RJ, I am sure glad that you are able to get that copy. What a great group as there is always someone willing to help out. :!: :!:

Blessings,
Dan

Back