Norma brass

Guybo

Handloader
Aug 4, 2005
I've been trying to locate some 25.06 brass for months with no luck and it appears that it's going to be a while before any becomes available. I really wanted to try Nosler but it appears to have vanished from the face of the earth.
The only 25.06 brass that i can find available right now is Norma. I've never used any Norma brass and was hoping for some imput from anyone here that may have used it or are currently using it. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

I necked some Norma 25-06 brass to 6.5.
It's good stuff. Annealed after 3 firings, zero issues.

Norma brass is good stuff but I've also made 2506 easily from virgin 270 win...you just have to trim it pretty good before sizing over. I actually have a lee trimmer stud in 270 that I shortened and is dedicated to the trimming job to do just that.

The Norma brass I got last week is identical in wt. to Nosler brass and is of the same internal capacity.

Good stuff,

I ordered 100pcs of Norma from Midway yesterday so I'm going to give it try. It is pricey but hopefully I shouldn't need anymore for a while. Thank You for the feedback!, I do appreciate it. Mike

Back