New LR Accubound Release Date

vodekzz

Beginner
Mar 20, 2012
Anybody knows when I can see .277 150 gr for my 270 win?
Another is 7mm 168 and 150 gr???

Regards, Vodekz

HA! Me too buddy. I can't wait for that 150 ABLR! It should be awesome in my 270WSM.

I have alerts set for Midway when they show up as available.... I have 3 different sets of brass prepped and primed waiting for this to show up.

Rigbymauser":styvwwk4 said:
They might show up overherre in a year or two...let's see.

But when they do, your 270 WBY will be chomping at the bit for em! I gotta think those 150 ABLR's are going to be very impressive in the bigger 270's and heck, even the 270 Winchester. Hopefully we see a few of them being brought out and given a good run.

The .277 150 gr AB LR should ship mid May and the 7mm's will start shipping late May.

JD338

Glad to help fellas.
Man, I can't wait to get my hands on the 7mm 150 gr AB LR. Should be a good match up in the 280 AI.
If it shoots and the deer cooperate, I will have some field testing results in July-Aug when we do some crop damage hunting.

JD338

SJB358":3cvh1sy2 said:
HA! Me too buddy. I can't wait for that 150 ABLR! It should be awesome in my 270WSM.

Yes in deed, I want the 150 ABLR! to try in my 7mm08.

SJB358":3i4bjfuh said:
Rigbymauser":3i4bjfuh said:
They might show up overherre in a year or two...let's see.

But when they do, your 270 WBY will be chomping at the bit for em! I gotta think those 150 ABLR's are going to be very impressive in the bigger 270's and heck, even the 270 Winchester. Hopefully we see a few of them being brought out and given a good run.

I do hope they come before. Usually the gun dealers over here have them before x-mas. My .270wea doesn't know about the bullets yet. I haven't said anything :mrgreen:

I hope 300grain .375cal LR will be done. It would serve a .378wea quite well.

JD338":291pfdrx said:
Glad to help fellas.
Man, I can't wait to get my hands on the 7mm 150 gr AB LR. Should be a good match up in the 280 AI.
If it shoots and the deer cooperate, I will have some field testing results in July-Aug when we do some crop damage hunting.

JD338

Their 168 ABLR is going to get a good workout in the 7mm WSM. For now, I am leaving the 7mm idle, till I get my paws on some of them. It should be pretty awesome with that 168 around 3000 Jim. Depending on how they shoot, the 270 or the 7mm could be my 2nd rifle for this Fall.

Back