K&M neck turner pilots

Ridge_Runner

Handloader
Sep 29, 2006
anyone got a source for them? are they interchangable with other brands? K&M wants 14.50 for a .338 pilot, no problem till they added 23 bucks and change shipping, in a padded mailer they could send it usps for 2 bucks.

anyone got a source for them? are they interchangable with other brands? K&M wants 14.50 for a .338 pilot, no problem till they added 23 bucks and change shipping, in a padded mailer they could send it usps for 2 bucks.
Let us know if that works for you. I use K&M exclusively.

I need to turn the necks on my 25-06 brass, Lapua 30-06 necked down, I have never turned necks in many years of reloading. I'm looking at buying a K&M Neck Turner, do I get one with a steel cutter or carbide cutter? Thanks

I use the Forster handheld neck turner with no complaints.

I need to turn the necks on my 25-06 brass, Lapua 30-06 necked down, I have never turned necks in many years of reloading. I'm looking at buying a K&M Neck Turner, do I get one with a steel cutter or carbide cutter? Thanks
if I'm not mistaken, the pilots are what comes in steel or carbide, the carbide doesn't gauld the brass as bad inside the necks, but I know little about them.

I get the cutter with the donut remover

Back