Jackson's first range day!

Thanks so much guys, he's been asking and asking to go again! I'm glad the kid is excited, and has something to work for.

Thanks again, it was a great time with my son. I think at one point while I was out there, a small speck of dirt got in my eye and it was watering.......strange :grin:

.280 Remington":ryj32kgk said:
I think at one point while I was out there, a small speck of dirt got in my eye and it was watering.......strange :grin:

That happens a lot as I grow older. Man, I love to see youngun's at the bench.

I know exactly what you mean Mike, this past weekend my granddaughter had her first dance competition, watching her try so hard & have so much fun brought a tear or two. Never thought I would feel that way about dance but seeing her like that was special.

Blessings,
Dan

Excellent Job! I have found that shooting/hunting/fishing is/are excellent motivators for my children as well! My 7 year old boy Jacob (the oldest of four) was lagging at reading at the beginning of the year. I told him that if he worked as hard as he could and improved his reading scores, I would put him in the hunter safety course this spring. At the beginning of the school year, he was barely at the second grade level and not because he is unintelligent. Now he is almost at a forth grade level. Every night he reads about a half hour. After he finishes he asks when the next hunter safety course begins! :mrgreen:
Keep up the good work

Thats Awesome Mike! Having your son use your first 22 is a pretty cool thing. I bet he was grinning ear to ear for days.

" can we go shooting again dad?".... "can we can we can we can we can we?".......

Great job!!!

Back