Is current nosler 3006 and 270 blem brass norma?

It likely is Norma brass. Nosler doesn't advertise who manufactures their brass; however, it is manufactured to their specifications. Up to a year ago, all the brass that I could find appeared to have been manufactured by Norma.

Nosler does not reveal who their brass sources are but I can tell you they use Norma, Winchester and Federal.
It is all very high quality.

JD338

I've only used a little Nosler brass - and whoever made it did a mighty fine job!

Bought some for my .25-06 last year, and they required NO Prep for very accurate hunting ammo. Used that brass to build the ammo I used on the mule deer and the pronghorn. Excellent stuff. I'd like to get some more of it.

Norma is real good too - no doubt. I've used it recently for the .300 WSM and the .257 Weatherby.

Guy

The Nosler brass that I have used has been very high quality stuff, no matter who made it.

I believe in many cases that Norma brass is used for Nosler cases bu8t I have heard that others are making Nosler cases as well, including Norma.

Anyone got some of the recent stuff they could weigh...thinking Norma might be lighter than fed, rem etc.
I'm really not interested if it isn't Norma...I can accurize the other brands myself.

Back