Idaho Elk Hunt (help)

Elkman

Handloader
Apr 4, 2010
It's apparent that I did not draw an Arizona Elk tag so I am looking for a late season option in Idaho. Start date around the middle of November, ether sex, or cow. I have can do any weapon, or Muzzleloader, if necessary. I have been doing an extensive scan of the online Idaho regs and find that frustrating, and feel like I am missing something. I will get a hard copy of the regs next week when I am in Boise. I would like something on public land in the western part of the state but have only found two hunts both on the east side. As I do "not" have a snowmobile I have to watch access and elevation. Any suggestions?????? What am I missing?????? :oops:

Nathan and I had a great talk last night, he was able to put me on to a unit that I had completely overlooked. What was even more cool is that have hunted the same unit for deer in the past so I am familiar with the country. At least I now have some really good options.

That is great news Bill, this forum never ceases to amaze me (y) always willing to lend a helping hand!!

Blessings,
Dan

Back