Hunting and Shooting forums

Just here and a Alaska specific hunting and fishing forum.

Tried a few others but left over time.

I'm on a few including a few reloading and specific firearm forums on Facebook. Been banned from a few as well. One was a specialty on the WSM type magnums. I gave a comparison of the .300 WSM and .300 Win. mag. and the oener flipped out. Banned me with a list of four letter words denoting my family'd heritage from the cave man on down to present day. I would love to met that bad boy. Got a 30 day ban for "Violating forum rules." on Marlin Owners. When I asked exactly what rules I violated they banned me again for 6 months. I still have no idea what I did wrong. Accurate Reloading banned me way back in 2012 for giving my honest opinion on Barack Hussein Obama, a fact which history has proven me correct. They still won't let me in. I still ru over there and lurk in the single shot forum every once in a while. So many questions I could have answered to those that needed help with the Ruger #1s. Not to sound egotistical but it's their loss, not mine. I've been playing with Ruger #1s for 48 years and have picked up a few tricks on making them work.
Paul B.

Back