hornady 154 IB

jimbires

Handloader
Aug 16, 2011
Hornady 154 IB , quickload 2581 FPS , in the jug that would be 18" - 23 " penetration , .680 DIA , 139.62 retained weight

Looks good all the way 'round. The IB is a good bullet. I've used them in a variety of cartridges, and they never did me wrong.

FOTIS":psiz0l04 said:
Can I buy 12 from you?

I can send you some , pm me your address . what would be the cheapest way to ship these ?

jimbires":37ixe75f said:
FOTIS":37ixe75f said:
Can I buy 12 from you?

I can send you some , pm me your address . what would be the cheapest way to ship these ?
Regular postage by weight probably.... I'd put them in an empty pill bottle, fill the empty space with paper towel, and use a small padded envelope.

Ridgerunner665":pi3tq813 said:
jimbires":pi3tq813 said:
FOTIS":pi3tq813 said:
Can I buy 12 from you?

Regular postage by weight probably.... I'd put them in an empty pill bottle, fill the empty space with paper towel, and use a small padded envelope.

sounds good , thanks

Jim,

Awesome work. These IB's are kinda impressive. I don't know if I'd switch to them but in a pinch they would work well. Just have never been real impressed with the results I've seen from their bullets. They are accurate though.

Jake

I'm impressed with them . I might load a bunch of these up for hunting season , to get some on game results .

I like the IB in 1665gr. .30cal in my 30-06 for White Tail loaded to around 2850fps ( book velocity before I got a chrono ).

Back