Guess what I stumbled apon!

sask boy

Ammo Smith
Nov 4, 2007
Last night I came across a young fellow who just happen to purchase 6lbs. of RL15 and when he got home his wife told him to get rid of 4lbs of it. I secured 2lbs & then asked about the other 2lbs & he guaranteed that as well (y)!
Last night was a pre Father's Day gift to myself!!

Blessings,
Dan

Every squirrel finds a nut now and then glad you picked up the powder now I don't have to worry about home invasion. :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
Just kidding Dan I know you will put it to good use. (y)

Cool find!

What a rookie! Everyone knows not to tell your wife how much gun powder you bought, unless she specifically asks "honey, did you go out and buy 6 lbs of RL15 today?". :mrgreen:

NWBT, I sure like the way you think :wink:!
My lovely wife has asked me on many occasions when I bring a rifle up how many of them do you own? I always tell her just this one dear (y).

Blessings,
Dan

My little lady surprised me with 10lbs of H4350 about a week ago,
Sounds like he has the wrong wife.

sask boy":3kv6hpis said:
Last night I came across a young fellow who just happen to purchase 6lbs. of RL15 and when he got home his wife told him to get rid of 4lbs of it. I secured 2lbs & then asked about the other 2lbs & he guaranteed that as well (y)!
Last night was a pre Father's Day gift to myself!!

Blessings,
Dan

You are lucky he didn't try and throw his wife in with the deal... :shock: :lol:

"take my wife....please" :p CL

What I'm wondering is where he found six pounds, Dan! That is a great find, for sure.

I could live the rest of my 58yrs ( I plan on making it to 120 unless the Rapture comes first :) ) with R15 as my only powder for Whelen AI and standard case cartridges! PS...maybe the poor guys wife was a "Real Keeper" and worth getting rid of 4# of powder for! ha Wars have been fought over those kind! OR she looked like that Redhead Olga that Little Big Man lost to the Sioux and was too mean to argue with! :lol:

Well I did my first EMT & the powder should be at my door the middle of next week :wink:.
Shipping is actually very reasonable at $15.00!!

Blessings,
Dan

Back