Fermin Garza sights for my little 44

reflex264

Handloader
Jun 13, 2007
I just got my 2 dogs sights stuck mon my 44 Redhawk. What a difference! I went out in low light a few nights ago and coud see them just fine.
The extra tall front is for heavy bullets. This gun will live off of 300 to 340 grains bullets driven as fast as I can drive them. It has already shown itself to be a tack driver.
rLrwUgL.jpg

iUPSPsN.jpg

Serious big game revolver right there! The sights look great. I think maybe I'll get a set of those for my Ruger Bisley Hunter... :)

Guy
I am already thinking about putting them on some more of my Rugers. It is hard to believe I can see them that much better than the factory sights. Depending on if I get drawn for any the hunts I put in for this year I would deffinately consider using it on elk or moose. In a conversation with Phil Shoemaker he once told me that your hunting gun in Alaska should be a good bear stopper. What he meant was that he isn't entirely in favor of carrying a second gun just for bear defense. I had never thought of it that way. I plan to practice with this one out as far as my eyes will let me. Hoping to get back to 100 yards with open sights depending on my newest glasses. Give Fermin a call. He is a mess but he knows his stuff.

Back