Drones flying over the US

big rifle man

Handloader
Dec 21, 2005
I don't know whether anyone picked up on Holder's written answer to Sen. Rand Pauls's question in regards to Drones taking out American citizens on Government authority. Holder's letter stated that in no way would the government use drones against non combatant american citizens. The key word is "Non-combatant". If and when Obama gives the directive that Americans are to turn in all their arms and we refuse are we then declared "combatants"? Looking at all the past events and words that been spoken leading us up to this point I would not put anything past this present corrupt government.

And that is the heart of the problem. Senator Paul based his filibuster on the Libertarian principle that American citizens enjoy the protection of the Constitution; he objected to the possibility of using RPAs to assassinate American citizens on the principle that no President had authority to circumvent the Constitution. I share his concern with the added concern that I have scant reason to trust the current administration. It is increasingly obvious--even to liberals--that the current administration is prepared to engage in subterfuge and obfuscation--even prevarication--to justify whatever they desire.

Obama has purchsed 2700 armored vehicles for Homeland Security. They surely are not going to use these vehicles to pick up illegal aliens! He released 10,000 illegals this week. So, what are they going to use the armored vehicles with machine guns and a cannon, for????? (rhetorical question).

We are so screwed it is unreal. This man hates this country!

A true Narcissist who can only love himself and his agenda. We the People are dirt beneath his fett.

Back