Danielle's 2013 Buck

JD338

Range Officer
Staff member
Nov 4, 2004
My daughter Danielle has connected again this year to fill one of her buck tags.
She shot a broken fork horned buck with "HER" TC Omega 50 cal muzzle loader, loaded up with 2 Triple 7 pellets
and a Nosler .458 cal 300 gr BST. When she shot, I knew Dani made a perfect heart shot. The buck jumped 6' straight up in the air and mule kicked. He hit the ground hard and ran about 25 yds where he piled up.
Temps were a brisk 11*F.
DSCN04971.jpg

DSCN04981.jpg

Way to go Danielle, I am very proud of you!

JD338

Congratulations to Danielle! She is getting to be proficient at whacking deer. Congratulations to Dad for infecting her with the joy of the hunt! Good job, Jim.

Good shootin', young lady!

Looks like you dropped that buck right in the road again 8) !

WOW, again! :grin: ..congrats to the young lady, she must have an excellent teacher in Dad :)

Lou

Thank you fellas! I am indeed very proud of her for everything she does.
This is Danielle's third year hunting and she has done very well, taking a buck every year.
2012 7 pt
008_zps6307658e.jpg

2011 broken horned 6 pt
IMG_06271.jpg

She is an amazing young woman and I look forward to many more hunts with her.

BTW, I am in need of a new muzzle loader. I used to have a real nice T/C Omega but it has been confiscated.

JD338

Excellent job, Jim. The way she's pouring lead in the boiler room with that thing, I'd say she has a rightful claim to it! Congrats to the girl.

You go girl CONGRATS on a job well done (I guess I should have said jobs well done). CONGRATS to dad also for obviously teaching her right.

There is nothing quite like hunting with your children or grandchildren. An older gentleman that owned a country gas station / gun shop had a favorite saying and used it many times in his advertisements.

"Take your kids hunting rather than hunting for your kids."

Larry

Congratulations Danielle that is a great Buck. Jim you have instilled something in your daughter that is very special. It is so nice to see this bond you have with her :).

Blessings,
Dan

You have a lot to be proud of JD.... FWIW my three girls gathered around my I- phone to see what the hunter girl got! Lol tell her she's a roll model now. Congrats.

super-7":26jz2rqk said:
You have a lot to be proud of JD.... FWIW my three girls gathered around my I- phone to see what the hunter girl got! Lol tell her she's a roll model now. Congrats.

That is just awesome buddy! :)

JD338

Back