Heading to Lewiston, ID

BK

Handloader
Dec 14, 2008
and most likely will be staying a night in Pendelton on the way up. Any cool gun shops to hit on the way up from Portland? I plan on hitting Lolo in Lewiston to see if they have any Speer seconds. I'll also be hitting the Jack O'Connor museum (again!).

There are non that I know of. Of course you know of the Cabelas outside of Spokane if you get that far north.

There is an excellant Winery on the washingto side of the river just east of the Dalles. I am not a wine guy but this place is cool. Cross the river at exit 84 and turn right on 14 for about 10 miles on the right. Can't miss it worth the stop.

Pretty sure I won't make it that far North. I'll be traveling with my 14 month old son, so I'd like to limit the extra time spent in the truck. We are going for my cousin's wedding reception, and I think I can slip across the river from Clarkston to hit Lolo. There's a gun shop outside Walla Walla I will probably hit, but I generally don't find much there. BiMart in Pendleton is a possibility. Stores in little redneck towns (I use the term lovingly, LaGrande is one of my favorite towns) generally are better stocked with cool stuff than the ones in yucky suburban towns.

Back